Overlooking the postcode backdrop of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, the Cheshire Game & Angling Fair can be easily located on the ground of Peover Hall can be easily located on the Peover Estate.
- After turning off at Junction 19, head towards Knutsford on the A556 Chester Road
- At the first set of traffic lights, turn left taking you onto the Northwich A5033 which will take you directly into Knutsford Town Centre
- Take the third exist at the McLaren Garage roundabout and pass through two sets of traffic lights
- Approaching the Railway Station, keep in the middle lane and carry along the Toft Road / A50 road signposted heading towards Holmes Chapel.
- Continue 2.5 Miles down the road where you will see Barcleys Radbroke Hall
After passing ‘The Whipping Stocks’ pub, take your left
- After passing another Barcleys Radbroke Hall entrance, take a left on Grotto Lane
- Follow the road for roughly a mile and turn right at the junction onto Goostrey Lane
- Ahead, you will see the main entrance to Peover Hall.